Monday, September 18, 2006

Journeys of the Soul...


Welcome to Quintessence - an oasis for your soul!

You are about to embark on amazing spiritual journey to uncover your true inner self....

Quintessence is a space for soul retreat and spiritual development, a path to self-awareness... Here we will present and discuss ways of finding and keeping inner peace and achieving deep inner transformation...

Here I will post my spiritual thoughts, inspirational texts and many metaphysical researches and experiences (including articles about healing, natural therapies and vibrational medicine, Yoga and meditation, alchemy, metaphysical studies of ancient civilizations, methods for psychic development, and much more!).

On Quintessence, I will also tell you about my journeys to sacred places around the world (including England, Egypt, India, Portugal, Italy, Bali...) and about the many spiritual seminars that I attend - amazing experiences that hopefully will inspire you as they have inspired me...

Quintessence has a mission - bringing to the light ancient knowledge - so it may uplift us in this special time of transition in the history of Mankind...

This is the journey of my lifetime, the story of my soul quest, and a way of connecting our souls in this sacred moment...

May God be with us always, guiding and blessing this project.

In Love and Light,
Raquel

No comments: